Share To Your Friendzz

Share Tweet
Loading

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cosmetics 15

Week 7/31 - 08/06 Unadvertised $5/15 +UP Rimmel Cosmetics + BOGO50 ...
First post! Yay! Long time stalker :-) ) My wife and I went to Rite Aid today for the Ben deal, but ended up scoring BIG on Rimmel cosmetics!

7th Batch of Korean Cosmetics Preorder: August 1-15, 2011 Fedora's ...
This is regarding preorders of Korean Cosmetics and imported RTW/bags/accessories. There are still remaining unpaid accounts (please see the first post HERE). I'm extending your reservations until August 15th. ...

BH Cosmetics 15 Color Palette Eyeshadow Pro Swatches and Review ...
Hey Guys, so I finally received my BH Cosmetics 15 Color Palette in the mail! It's on sale right now for $20.27 so I had to get one for myself. I never owned any BH Cosmetics products so I was excited to try it out. ...

7th Batch of Korean Cosmetics Preorder: August 1-15, 2011 Fedora's ...
Hanston Square Building, Ortigas --- For a good number of years, Filipinos have set a record for being "pasaway" on Multiply by using photo albums as means of posting products instead of family portraits and stuff for ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...